It is our great pleasure to announce the first international Emerging-PV workshop (EPVW1) to be held on December 8, 2022, during the 7th Conference Next Generation Solar Energy (NGSE7), in Erlangen, Germany. The workshop will be held in a hybrid format and a broadcast will take place via Zoom Webinar Free for All after registration for NGSE7.
The EPVW1 will not only present the latest progress in the emerging-pv.org website and database and the third version of the emerging-PV reports, but also a series of talks on the most recent research progress in the PV field, with a special focus on multijunction emerging solar cell technologies. The confirmed list of invited speakers is as follows:
- Anita Ho-Baillie, University of Sydney, Australia
- Hin-Lap Yip, City University of Hong Kong, China
- Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddin, EPFL, Switzerland
- Fei Guo, Jinan University, China
- Eva Unger, Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin, Germany